Saturday, May 18, 2013

Day 9 - Yorgrim Outlook, Fort Kastav, Stillborn Cave, Saarthal, Winterhold, College of Winterhold

Date: 18 May 2013
Start time: 5.31pm
End time: 7.35pm
Total play time: 2 hr 4 min
Accumulated play time: 12 hr 59 min

Slept too much in the day. The one hour nap became a three hour sleep.

Lost some gaming time so much catch up!

2 friends online - one of them play "Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory", the other playing "Persona 4 Arena"

Game loaded. Here we go!

I don't like night time in Skyrim. So blend and boring

Discovered Yorgrim Outlook

Immediately got attacked by skeleton but Faendal killed them before I could do anything LOL

Found some steel ingot lying around. How convenient LOL

Hm the gate needs expert skill to unlock. Probably can't do it now. Hate locked gates.

Oh found a castle

My God lots of red dots on the map!

Discovered Fort Kastav

Got killed by another nacromencer ambush

Reload and fled after several failed attempts to kill them.

Met a Bard on the road and ordered some songs

Found out I can mine some iron ores but lack the necessary equipment.

Discovered Stillborn Cave

Will check it out but seems like enemies are beyond my current level in this area...

Enemies spill stuff. Hate it! But killed them.

A very icy cave indeed

Yup certainly beyond my current level LOL

Now Faendal told me he doesn't like the look of it LOL

Got attacked by some ice wolves....survived the ordeal

A woman told me she escaped captivity and asked me to stop the bandits at Mistwatch

Saw a big stone statue thing

Got attacked by an Assassin but managed to kill it. Will loot that bastard!

LOL roasted some ice wolves with my fire magic LOL

And Level up! I am now a Level 7 Imperial!

Saw a huge building from a far. Probably my destination.

Got ambushed and killed by a whole pack of ice wolves....so sad :o(

Discovered Saarthal

Found some seal or walrus type of animals along the icy shores

Found another big statue and a book called "The Importance of Where: The Ancient Tales of Dwemer, Part III" by Marobar Sul

Activated the Shrine of Talos

Saw a group of bandits from afar. Sneaked passed them :o)

Finally arrived at Winterhold! :oD

Bought a claw from Birna for some ancient tomb.

Arrived at College of Winterhold.

Bought the Healing Hands spell and got into the College :o)

Obtained the "Gatekeeper" trophy

I think that's all for today :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment