Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day 12 - Onmund's Request, Wreck of the Pride of Tel Vox, Bleakcoast Cave, Yngol Barrow, Hollyfrost Farm, Hlaalu Farm

Date: 22 May 2013
Start time: 4.06pm
End time: 6.16pm
Total play time; 2 hr 10 min
Accumulated play time:19 hr 19 min

Ok where was I? Oh yeah need to look for the librarian, who had disappeared from the library where I last met him

Still looking for that librarian. The target mark is so confusing...haya running around like an idiot!

Eh how come suddenly he was there???? I swear that I checked every polygon and he was not there earlier!

Hm that seedy Ancano tries to intercept me for information? Not going to give it away.

Oh the snow stopped

There is a Nirya chick who thinks she is elegant and beautiful but to be honest she isn't

Onmund asked me to do him a favour and Enthir is giving a cryptic explanation of the situation. End up he just wants me to look for a staff for him. LOL

Snowing again.

Oh my god it is sooooooo far away! This thing better pays off!

Discovered Wrek of the Pride of Tel Vos

Got ambushed by bandits. My familiar wolf killed off one of them and Faendal and I worked together to kill of the other. The bandit boss killed off my familiar with one hit but eventually killed by roasting him while Faendal rained him with his arrows :o)

Got some good armour and gave them to Faendal as a token of thanks! :o)

Just killed an ice wraith

Discovered the Serpent Stone!

Ok Time to get back to business

Got ambushed and killed by a pack of ice wolves. How come they did not show up on my radar? >:o(

Reload and found out I went the wrong direction. Need to head back.

Discovered Bleakcoast Cave. Faendal wants to check it out as usual.

Very icy. I have a feeling the levels are too high for my characters.

As soon as enemies showed up Faendal said he doesn't like the looks of it LOL

As expected. One hit kill by enemies LOL

Ok better get back to the right track LOL

Ran into another ice wraith - got killed. Annoyed... >:o<

Finally killed them after several attempts!!

Haya after all that effort, there was nothing prominent in the area they were guarding

Saw a friendly hunter

Discovered Yngol Barrow

Checking it out and Faendal reckons there is gold inside

There is something shiny and floating in the cave and they are following me

Found a dead scholar in the room. Looted him and with some notes about the place.

Gate locked - another puzzle.

Read the notes and found out clues.

Solved puzzle. :o)

Faendal is very amazed by the view (it is pretty)

Locked gate. Broke one lockpick but did eventually unlocked it.

Hm another ring puzzle...ah....solved it. Puzzles in this game are not too bad.

Ahhhhhh got attacked by a ghostly thing!

Phew! Killed it. Looting the chest. Found a book called "Song of Krormir". Read it and my two hands increased LOL This game really encourages you to read LOL

Left the barrow

Discovered Hollyfrost Farm!

Discovered Hlaalu Farm!

Ok that's all for today I reckon...





No comments:

Post a Comment