Monday, May 20, 2013

Day 11 - Saarthal, Saarthal Excavation, Azura's Star

Date: 21 May 2013
Start time: 10.25am
End time: 1.22pm
Total play time: 2 hr 57 min
Accumulated play time: 17 hr 9 min

Had a busy day yesterday so have to catch up a bit today.

Fast travel to the next destination Saarthal since I have already been there :o)

Lots of bandits and I accidentally hit my comrades. She told me she is on my side LOL Sooooo chaotic LOL

OK the companion I accidentally hit is Brelyan Maryon. She said she is from Morrowind...

After looting another inventory crisis

Upgraded my armours to steel ones.

Oh I levelled up! :oD I am a Level 8 Imperial male now.

Going to add some more points for my stamina so I can carry more stuff and use shield bash more often

The mission seems to be a bit more interesting in a way I wonder whether it is more Tolfdir's own interest than just learning practice

I need to find a guy called Arniel Gane

That J'zargo guy is really annoying.

Found 1 ancient artefact, an amulet

Haya got trapped.

Tolfdir told me to use the amulet. Equipped amulet, cast fire on that wall and it broke!

Oh a guy called Nerlen showed up in my vision and there is a warning from a Psijic order.

Got attacked by zombies. Roasted them!

Just noticed Faendal has disappeared!

Got ambushed by zombies again. Now Tolfdir asked me to press on by myself. And I don't even have Faendal with me!

How come Faendal is waiting outside? Weird....

Picked him up and now going all the way back inside.

When enemies would attack is getting a bit predictable now LOL

Was inspecting something on the floor and then it exploded. Now I know it is a trap LOL

Got ambushed again. Lucky Faendal is around. :o)

Couldn't pick up a gem in third person view. Changed to first person view - Bingo!

Hm need to solve a puzzle....

He he solved! Pretty straight forward :o)

Ok another magic trap...oh ok can use magic to destroy it. Cool!

Another puzzle. Pretty straight forward too :o)

Oh Tolfdir suddenly shows up. I hope Faendal won't leave.

LOL there is an alchemy lab in between those arrow traps

Wow what is that? A floating orb. Looks pretty but probably deadly imo

As expected. Got attacked! Killllllll!

Learnt Word of Power - Ice and Frost! :oD

Left the site and ran into some hunters. Helped them killed the enemies but they attacked me. Killed those bastards too and looted them.

Found a library in Skyrim :o) The librarian reminded me not to damage the books LOL

Using alchemy lab

Made Potion of Fortify Light Armour (Luna Moth Wing, Snoberries, Skeever Tail)

Found Savos Aren, the Arch-Mage

Carrying too much. Decided to drop my additional gears in my room LOL

Fast travelled back to Riverwood and sold a lot of stuff the Riverwood Trader after smithing. Level up! I am now a Level 9 Imperial!

It is always good that you can pay someone to speak in Skyrim and then it increases your Speechcarft LOL

Hm I got a Rockjoint effect that reduced my efficiency with melee attacks. How to lift that?

Need to talk to the Librarian

Couldn't find him. Not in the Library now. Will call it a day.





No comments:

Post a Comment