Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 1

Ok my last attempt with Skyrim was not a successful one. I had no idea what I was doing or supposed to do and did not understand the Elders Scroll series. But people keep telling me to try again and persist. I bought the walkthrough the other day for cheap so I thought I would seriously give it another go, but first try to figure things out myself until I get really stuck.

In order to understand what I am doing with this game, I decided to start this online diary to share my thoughts and feelings, and probably solicit help from more seasoned players. So here we go!

------------

Day 1

Date: 10 May 2013
Start time: 5.00 pm
End time: 5:55 pm
Total play time: 55 min
Accumulate play time: 55 min

Ok woke up with opening credits with some dudes telling me why I got caught on the carriage. I was supposedly trying to cross Skyrim (I think).

Now stopping at a village people feel panic and I got ushered off the carriage.

First person movement makes me sick. I need to find a way to change it to third person quick

Oh someone try to run away and got killed

Me step forward

Cool tailoring my character!

Why does it take so long to just scroll through the looks of the classes?

Why do the elves look so ugly? I thought they should all look like the ones in "Lord of the Rings"

Ok decide to choose Imperial as my race cos want more money

The chick Imperial looks much nicer but feel wrong to choose her so stuck with the ugly male

Ok look decent. Blonde hippie without facial hair. As usual named him Davesto

Following the captain to some where. Still first person view

People still talking...

Skyrim is obviously in chaos...then a roar or howl

People continue to talk...oh execution....eeewl!

Me next...obviously won't get killed or would be game over LOL

Good view of a dragon!

The sky changed

Ok need to make my way to the Keep. Still first person view haya!

OK to toggle view is R3 (PS3)...not working....where the hell is the Keep?

Followed a dude into the Keep. Now loading....why couldn't they eliminate loading time in games?

Got unbound and need to get some gear

YAY toggle works

Found some imperial stuff...put them on...look less like a loser now...

Time to loot...better pick up this bloom in case I need to get a job as a janitor in Skyrim...

Ok need to go to the theatre. Better save and get ready.



No comments:

Post a Comment