Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day 3A

Date: 12 May 2013 (Mother's Day wrapping up)
Start time: 10.57 pm
End time: 0.14am
Total play time: 1 hr 17 min
Accumulated play time: 4 hr 6 min

Such uplifting title screen music - hei hei ho ho hei hei ho ho or something like that

Continue - Yes I want to continue from last saved game

Loading....

Talking about the Lover Stone on the loading screen

Loaded

Talking to the guard dude. Apparently his name is Hadvar, which I failed to acknowledge before. He is still trying to talk me into joining the Imperial legion

Asking him about the dragon - so no one knows where it came from. Of course the ending note is to join the legion to find out. May pass on that to just piss him off

Try to leave the house - loading...again....

Technology has improved but not loading speed

Got some tomatoes :o)

Improved my shield but can't do anything else...

Some jerk called Sven asked me to frame an elf called Faendal

At Riverwood Trader - got asked to retrieve a golden claw stolen by some bandits

What are you selling STRANger? (Quiz - where did this expression come from?)

Wonder whether I should keep the food...maybe will keep them for now. Sold some overstocked armours and weapons, not to mention the baskets. But decide to keep the broom :o) Also the kettle in case I want a cup of tea he he

Hm some spell books for sale....what should I get?

He he decided to get Clairvoyance and Raise Zombie - always good to know where to go and also raise the enemy to fight for you :oP

Just gave up the jerk Sven to Camilla he he

Good deed yielded good results - recruited Faendal YAY!

Sold some more stuff and asked Faendal to train me in archery :o)

Can't really understand why it takes so long to open a door

Killed a fox for a fox pelt. Still trying to find the destination for the golden claw. Map says I am in the right direction. I hope Faendal keeps me alive LOL

Found a cabin with an old woman who asks me not to bother her

Got attacked by wolves - killed them - the price they pay for attacking me!

Bandits! Kill!!!!!!

Victory! Faendal proved to be a trustful companion!

Got a scary helmet in the loot. Equip! Also gave some to Faendal to show my token of thanks :o)

Treasure chest on the watch tower! Choyce!

An interesting pile of stone in the snow, but nah, nothing particular

It baffles me that a dead wolf would carry some steel arrows with it...RPGs...

Ah the Clairvoyance spell comes in handy as I think I was lost

Got attacked by wolves again - sigh...though need those pelts for the armours

Got back to Riverwood to improve my armour but got told lack skill to do that. Haya!

Eh? Game hang????

What?! PS3 rebooted??? What the?

Damn need to reload game I hope it saved correctly....

Shit lost quite a bit of game progress...annoyed.

Discovered that Bleak Falls Barrow place.

Will just save and quit. Time for bed...still annoyed...>:o/



No comments:

Post a Comment