Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 6

Date: 15 May 2013
Start time: 1.04pm
End time: 2.38pm
Total play time: 1 hr 34 min
Accumulated play time: 7 hr 26 min

Finished lunch and watching Ellen

Cat sleeping again.

Time to continue - hm no friends online on PSN. How come?

Quite a windy autumn day outside. Cat got woken up and got excited by the falling leaves.

Loading....

Press Start - Continue with last saved game - Yes!

A tip to remind me to make quests active if I want to do those quests

Level up! Now I am a Level 3 Imperial male! 

Decide to increase stamina because noticed that blocking takes up stamina. Will increase Speech with my perk point. Probably important for later in the game to have high persuasion. Also good to get lower prices at shops :o)

Entering the door to the Bleak Falls Sanctum

Faendal seems surprised to see this place. Better be prepared.

Haya more those swinging blades things. Better save first. Faendal says he doesn't like it. Me neither mate!

The moment I crossed. Got attacked. Blocking - Blocking - Shield Bash - Kill!

Wonder whether there is a way to switch weapons on the fly? Or use magic quickly? Any advice?

Hm a key ring puzzle...Yay done! Just need to step back and take a better view of it to do it :o)

Gees the bats gave me a shock!

Faendal is amazed. So am I.

Chest!...I hate it when I need to drop things. And wassup with the chanting music. Doesn't make me feel good about going forward

Oh completed quest. Got Word of Power of something like that. Phew! Thought there was a boss batte coming.

Now need to bring golden claw back to Riverwood.

Gees indeed there is! Nearly caught me by surprise! Good old Faendal helped heaps! Lucky gave him some good steel arrows :oD

Opened a secret passage. 

Yay! Back to Skyrim. Picked up some flowers and skull on the way out.

Clairvoyance magic is so handy! Recommend this to everyone :o)

Oh ran into a hunter at a camp

Activated the Thief Stone :o)

Faendal suggested to check out a cave but then said he doesn't like the look of it once we got in.

Triggered a trap. Everyone was ok but then Faendal tripped over. Maybe should go back at this stage. After all got a golden claw to deliver. 

Haya got ambushed and killed by some rogue mages! 

Killed them the second round with lots of arrows and shield bashes! You asked for it bastards!

Looted them naked. Serves them right! The price you pay for ambushing me!

Yay! Back to Riverwood! :oD

Did some more blacksmithing while waiting for day time to arrive. 

Lucan Valerius is very grateful and gave me some gold :oD

Oh level up just by selling things???

Need some more health potions but he is not selling any....

Now I am a Level 4 Imperial male. Increased Health by 10 and also chose to make Restoration Magic 50% more efficient since I am running out of healing potions.

Also paid Faendal to train my Archery skills up to 20 :o)

Finished doing business at Riverwood Traders. Time to rest for the day :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment