Saturday, May 11, 2013

Day 3


Date: 12 May 2013 (Mother's Day)
Start time: 9.11 am
End time: 9:53 am
Total play time: 42 min
Accumulate play time: 2 hr 49 min

It's Mother's Day so will only play a little bit

Following the dude along the underground water passage

Spiders! So cliche LOL

Just add poison to my iron mace he he

Picked up some spider eggs too :o)

Crap! Stealth...and I am supposed to take the lead? What kind of guard is that dude?

Survived!

YAY made it through the underground passage. My pack is pretty full too.

Eh? How come still so dark?

Need to go to Riverwood but I don't want to split up with my guide. Will just stalk him.

So now he wants me to join the imperial league. Nice!

Lots of plants to harvest :o) And the music is nice too :o)

Found some wood blocks and got attacked. Killed him with my poison mace he he Loot time! Got a steel mace - choyce!

Lost my companion and got attacked by wolf. Killed it and got wolf pelt

Saw a blacksmith sign but couldn't find the blacksmith...will continue to the destination then

Taking a stroll down the river

Arrived at Riverwood!

Haya don't have anything to improve my armour...Oh ok can turn my wolf pelt into leather. Here we go!

YAY improved my armour and my boots. Need to kill more wolves he he

Talked to Alvor got new supplies and agreed to do a favour for him. He provided some supplies Sweet!

Ok need to go out. Better save and quit. Would need to do some more blacksmithing next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment