Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 5


Date: 14 May 2013
Start time: 8.13 am
End time:  8.59 am
Total play time: 46 min
Accumulated play time: 5 hr 52 min

Ok Fed the cat. The journey must continue...

The loading screen was talking about the High King of Skyrim who was murdered.

LOL got killed by the trap despite I had the feeling the trap would be triggered LOL Just stupid old me thinking it might be fine LOL

Such a tragic death LOL

Found a way to route by it this time LOL

Objective now is to find out the secret of Bleak Falls Barrow

Must check every single dead body for items

Just shield bashed a zombie to death LOL

Ok more traps....better save than sorry

Couldn't lock pick the chest - lost three lock picks :o(

Ok Managed to get through the trap with minimal damage.

Haya got attacked again. Shield bash!

Got something that looks like dried blood all over the floor. And of course as you are checking another zombie shows up.

Trusty Faendal killed it with his arrows as I blocked

More zombies! How come even I blocked I still lose some health?

How come Faendal can carry so much more stuff than I do? LOL

This place is so big that it just keeps on going...

Another attack this time accompanied with some battle music

I think I have enough number of those Nord Battle Axes

Chest!!! :oD

Hm underground water passage again.

Got some glowing mushrooms and a troll skull

Hopefully no trolls in this area

Hm I thought I heard something?

Hm glowing mushrooms everywhere...another attack...haya

Took a detour and unlocked a chest :oD

My pack is too full haya need to drop some stuff cos even Faendal is full too

Got attacked by another zombie...he seems a lot stronger...health low need to drink some potion.

The minor healing potions are really minor! Haya had to drink 3 LOL

Killed it. Oh a chest to unlock. Bingo!

Need to go out. Time to save.


No comments:

Post a Comment