Monday, May 27, 2013

Day 16 - Cragwallow Slope, College of Winterhold, Onmund's Request (completed), Whitewatch Tower, Shimmermist Cave, Graywinter Watch, The Ritual Stone, Valtheim Towers

Date: 26 May 2013
Start time: 6.59pm
End time: 10.20pm
Total play time: 3 hr 21 min
Accumulated play time: 29 hr 49 min

Ok here we go again.

Might just go ahead and finish Onmund's request first

Fast travel to Cragwallow Slope

Hm a ledge but no climb button. How come? All games should have Prince of Persia mechanisms to climb and wall run

A mage sabotaged me, immediately summon familiar and killed it

Hm got Tome for Forst Bite! Yay can now learn that for free :oD

More mages haya. Oh my god too many of them!!!!

Ok I am a coward. I cleared it by running back to separate them and then take them out one by one. Not the most courageous way of doing it but a win is a win

Ok got the staff for Enthir but after I picked up a beacon, the voice of Meridia came out (which freaked me for a second) and asked me to take the beacon to Mount Kilkreath

Read "The Lunar Lorkhan by Fal Droon" and Alteration went up by 1

Ah the ledge is where the boss lair was. Haya have to make us do the long winding way in LOL

Oh Faendal is now holding two staffs after I gave him the sparkling staff. Pretty cool

And as usual he didn't jump down the ledge with me and decide to just take the long way around

Day time! Better go sell stuff before shops are closed LOL

Eh how come the shop keeper changed his outfit? So weird....

Ok sold all extra stuff can continue and fast travel back to College of Winterhold

Helped Brelyna to practice now everything is green. Not good at all LOL

Dropped all the books in my room in the College just in case I need them in the future. Oh also can recruit Onmund. But I will keep Faendal for the time being.

Ok now need to find the stolen books. Haya why are they so far away LOL

Helping Brelyna again and she turned me into an ox, a horse, and then a dog LOL

Finally became human again but now can recruit her too. Cool

Discovered Whitewatch Tower. The guards just killed some bandits, convenient loot he he :oD

Oh some soldiers of different fractions are fighting, will let them finish and then loot :oP

Discovered Shimmermist Cave

Will see whether I am high level enough for this

Oh just some skeevers

Oh new enemies calle Falmer. Killed off my familiar in one hit. Better be careful.

LOL got attacked while harvesting glowing mushrooms LOL

Lots of those crawling things

Hm the boss in this area is too high level. Two hits I am dead probably will come back later.

A pity cos I think I am almost done with this area.

LOL got attacked by mudcrabs

Discovered Graywinter Watch

The trolls are too strong inside the cave. Better back out LOL

Discovered the Ritual Stone

Got attacked by a mage. Summoned familiar and killed him

Discovered the Valtheim Towers

Bandit asked for money. Told them don't have it and they attacked. Eradicated them

Found an alchemy lab

Created Potion of Fortify Heavy Armour (White cap, Slaughterfish Scales, Glowing Mushroom)

Tired now. Will get some sleep first.

The deadly boss lair




No comments:

Post a Comment