Saturday, May 18, 2013

Day 10 - Learning the art of magic, Whistling Mine, Shrine of Azura


Date:  19 May 2013
Start time: 12:45pm
End time: 1.58pm
Total play time: 1 hr 13 min
Accumulated play time: 14 hr 12 min

Back from the beach. Didn't want to leave cos it is just a great day to just laze on the beach. But need to  proceed with Skyrim too, so might play a little and then go back down LOL

Ok where am I? Oh yeah got into the College of Winterfold. Seriously if I could buy a spell on the spot to pass the test, that's not much of a test. But maybe the staff members are just too broke so they would do with any coins they could earn.

Anyway need to look for the ground keeper.

Hm the ground keeper is having an argument with some seedy diplomat / advisor from Thalmor

Had a tour around the College

My dormitory looks nice enough

Going to the Hall of Elements for the first lecture with Tolfdir

Talked to that seedy guy - he is indeed seedy LOL

Joined my fellow classmates for the lecture with Tolfdir

LOL My fellow classmates do not agree with me that safety is of highest priority when learning magic LOL

Learnt the Ward spell from Tolfdir. Good to shield off those bloody mages in the future :o)

Found "Azura and the Box: Ancient Tales of the Dwemer Par XI" by Marobar Sul in my room

Got lots of interesting information from the local inn.

Paid off some debt for a guy and got a boost in Speechcraft. Generosity paid off he he :o)

Need to go to Saarthal for the practical component of my magic class but the info I got from the inn is too tempting to ignore. Will pay a visit to Shrine of Azura first then :o)

Killed some bandits, especially that bloody mage with my new found Ward spell protection he he

Roasted another ice wolf

Pickpocketed a mercenary and she is upset. Oh she decided to forgive me this time. So nice :o)

She refused to let me know what mission she is on though :o(

Discovered Whistling Mine

People inside seem to be not happy about the mine. Probably will come back later. Focus man focus!

Huh a random guy forced me to take a Greater Sword of Fear from him and demand no questions asked? That's weird... /:o|

Discovered Shrine of Azura

A chick called Aranea Ienith said that I was chosen as Azura's champion and she had foreseen my arrival. What the?

Oh there is someone in Winterhold I need to talk to for Azura. If she is so powerful how come she couldn't talk to him directly?

Oh Aranea was from Morrowind. So much references from previous games...

I think that's that for today. The beach is calling again :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment