Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 22 - Labyrinthian, College of Winterhold (Quest completed!)

Date: 15 June 2013
Start time: 7.41pm
End time: 11.36pm
Total play time: 3 hr 55 min
Accumulated play time: 48 hr 49 min

Now I am level 20 will attempt to continue the College of Winterhold quest

Going back to Labyrinthian to attempt the Skeletal Dragon again

Got killed 3 times and finally killed it the fourth time. That dragon was so annoying and not to mention those freaking skeletons.

Used up quite a bit of potions though :o(

Oh those spirit things show up again in the next chamber

Obviously one of their companions just went through the same ordeal as I did

Some spirit warrior showed up in the next chamber but was killed by my familiar LOL

I think it is kind of convenient to have a fire spell next to the door that needs it. But then I previously already needed fire spell, shouldn't someone who arrived here already has it?

More zombies and skeletons.

Level up! I am now a Level 21 Imperial male! Added point to HP

Got shocked by the magic trap and then sabotaged by a zombie (draugr). Killed it while healing at the same time

Learned a new spell called Equilibrium which converts HP to MP but then would kill me LOL Who in the right mind would use this?

Disenchanted a few things and Enchantment is now on 40

There is a voice that keeps coming and draining my magicka

More enemies...trolls, draugr and skeletons....

Seems like the Arch-Mage was here before seeking for something but couldn't finish the job

This place is so big...and the dungeon is sooooooo long!

Hm there are some traps around this room

Learnt a new spell - Steadfast Ward!

Freaking Daugr Deathlord so annoying. Finally killed it after two attempts.

Learnt a new shout to slow time but needs daugr soul...

Ok finally arrived at the boss room. The boss is a lot easier than I thought...he didn't even attack or counter. That's very strange. But then I got the Staff of Magnus, who am I to complain? :o)

Gees when I thought I was safe....

Weird couldn't directly fast travel to the College

Got attacked by a Cultist in Winterhold and started a new quest called Dragonborn

Used the staff to get into the College...that's why couldn't fast travel, it was blocked by magic from Ancano

Of course the next stop is Ancano

The battle is so chaotic so I just keep summoning and hide behind pillars lol

After three attempts finally killed Ancano

Tolfdir doesn't know what to do. Now need to talk to Quaranir who suddenly showed up. Of course he has a solution LOL

Now I became the Arch-Mage LOL. Suddenly I am the highest in the order rising from a student.

Got a trophy "The Eye of Magnus"

Now can use the Arch-Mage Quarters

Ah now can store all sorts of stuff in the wardrobe and also have the Enchanter thing and Alchemy Lab handy. Pretty cool! :oD

Cool learnt some new enchantments. Next time will sell all the extra stuff for cash :oD

I think that's all for today for me :o)

Three is a good crowd :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment