Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day 20 - Winterhold, Dawnguard, Silent Moons Camp, Fort Greymore, Redoran's Retreat, Greenspring Hollows, Drelas' Cottage, Labyrinthian, Western Watch Tower, White River Watch

Date: 9 June 2013
Start time: 8.37am
End time: 12.07am
Total play time: 3 hr 30 min
Accumulated play time: 40 hr 40 min

It's long weekend in Sydney, so good time to catch up with Skyrim

Ok where was I? Oh yeah need to find Savos after the last incident

Found Savos, now need to save Winterhold...why can't other people do this?

LOL one of the guys was telling me about summoning in the midst of the crisis LOL

Recruited some partners to help check out Winterhold

Got ambushed by a lot of those ice element thingies

Just keep using fire spell to attack them

Looks like one of the companions is dead but couldn't find his body. Just didn't show up after the battle at all...

Some guy told me about Dwanguard and asked me to see whether I am interested to kill some vampires

Hm still couldn't find the other companion...

Ah finally found him. How come he disappeared earlier? LOL

A courier said I got something from the Jarl but then couldn't find it in my inventory?

Reporting back to the College

Mirabelle said I need to get the Staff of Magnus now. As if it is so easy LOL

Off to that Labyrinthian place now

LOL so far away again LOL

Need to go sell some stuff first. Need more space in my pack LOL

Of course it has to be night time at the town....

Discovered Silent Moons Camp

Got ambushed! Summoned my familiar and cleared the field with trusty Faendal

Now finally day time and can go sell gears!

Sold gears and in the process Level up! I am a Level 18 Imperial male now!

Add points to Health and gonna save the perk

Discovered Fort Greymore

People aren't too friendly...asking me to back off

Discovered Redoran's Retreat

It is crawling with bandits

Haya accidentally triggered that shout thing LOL

Killed the bandit chief. Don't know what else I need to do here...

Oh the map said it is cleared...

Discovered Greenspring Hollows

Got attacked by another stupid bear

Discovered Drelas' Cottage

Discovered Labyrinthian

Got attacked by a Frost Troll immediately

Quite tough indeed.

Eh how come the courier showed up again and again no time for chatting????

LOL he got attacked and killed by another Frost Troll LOL

Found a note on the courier's body and a new place was added to the map?

Hm Faendal seems to be stuck by the side of the ledge...

Discovered the Lost Valkygg

Hm looks like I walked past the entrance already... :o/

And Faendal is still seriously stuck....

Finally resolved it by fast travelling in and out

Oh Savos Aren is here

Wow there are a lot more people showing up...

Lots of skeletons lying on the floor once you entered...

They show up again...

Learnt the water breathing spell!

Oh my god lots of enemies in the next room....

Got ambushed and killed

Ok now I see it is a zombie dragon

And Faendal is blocked...

Can't do it. Too high level One hit I am dead

Tried several times and still couldn't beat it. Will need to come back to this later. Maybe will continue with main quest for now to level up

Discovered Western Watch Tower

Oh the dragon shows up!

Yay killed the dragon! :oD

Oh absorbed a dragon's soul and got a trophy...

So I turned out to be a Dragonborn

Now need to see those Greybeards

Yay I became the Thane of the city :o)

Oh it's raining

Discovered White River Watch

Got to the Overlook and killed the boss. Area cleared but boss slid down the mountain path so can't loot LOL

Ok pack is full again. Better go and sell some stuff and learn some enchantments, make some potions and all that jazz!

Level up! Now I am a Level 19 Imperial male!

I think that should be it for the day for me :o)

My first dead dragon


No comments:

Post a Comment