Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day 25 - Discovered Bleakwind Bluff, Rebel's Cairn, Azura's Star, Lost Valley Redoubt, Moss Mother Cavern, Hunter's Rest, Bannermist Tower, Evergreen Grove, Half Moon Mill, The Lady Stone

Date: 21 July 2013
Start time: 4pm
End time: 5.26pm
Total play time: 1hr 26 min
Accumulated play time: 55 hr 3 min

Been quite busy with work and life but then there is still a life in Skyrim. Just need to find time to live it.

Ok what should I do? Oh yeah continue with the side quest looking for that Legendary Scourge thing

Got out of that ruins and immediately got attached by wolves. But one hit killed by my fire atronach

Discovered Bleakwind Bluff

Got attacked by some mages immediately. My fire atronach immediately attacks while I hack them to death he he

Level up! No I am a Level 24 Imperial male!

Add point to health and save perk for later

Suddenly attacked by a leader that came out of nowhere. Only knew got sabotage when Faendal bravely fought off the enemy. Immediately went and help out!

Discovered Rebel's Cairn

Hm none of my weapons fit into this mechanism. Might need to find that weapon first and come back later....

Will go and find that Azura's Star first then

Ran into a hunter and bought a bear pelt for my other side quest lol

Discovered Lost Valley Redoubt

Got attacked by a cave bear but my atronach and Faendal killed him before he could reach me LOL

Just saw another dragon flew by!

Discovered Moss Mother Cavern

Valdr a hunter asked me to heal him and help him to recover his friends' bodies. Would just do that :o)

Got attacked by something called spriggan...

Helped him clear out the cave and he said if I need him he would be in Falkreath :o)

Discovered Hunter's Rest

Bought another bear pelt he he

Discovered Bannermist Tower

Got attacked by bandits, killed them all LOL

Read "Advances in Lock Picking by Unknown" and lockpicking increased! :oD

Discovered Evergreen Grove

Immediately got attacked by those spriggan things. Lucky they are weak against fire and the area is cleared :o)

Discovered Half Moon Mill

Eh? Another delivery from another courier? How come so randome? LOL

Discovered the Lady Stone

Ok it regenerates health and stamina more quickly. But I think I would stick with the thief levelling up ability for the time being

Discovered Ilinalta's Deep

There are lots of mages and skeletons in here.

Killed them and drowned myself while trying to unlock a door in the water LOL

Done and lost Faendal...wonder where he is...

Soldier on then...

Opened the next door...and WTF? Faendal is already in the next room? How did that happen????

Why are there so many mages in this area? LOL

Ok finally got the Azura's Star...they said I have two options what to do with it...hm...what to do?

Maybe will decide next time....




No comments:

Post a Comment